L*Space Swimwear by Monica Wise is heating up the runway’s this summer season! This signature collection speaks to the woman with a spirited personality who exudes an effortless chic and sexy style. We love her stunning colors, prints and fringe detail that she is known for. Monica was once chosen as “Designer of the year” at Mercedes Benz Fashion week.
With summer approaching quickly, and the hunt for the best suit to be on, don’t let swimsuit shopping scare you..Remember to highlight your best features and downplay your less-loved parts. The secret to a good swimsuit is drawing the eye to the most flattering parts of your figure; this will help you to feel more comfortable as well as looking your best. If you would like assistance shopping, call for a personal shopping appointment and I will shop wth you and help you find that perfect suit.
A FEW OF MY GUIDELINES TO HELP YOU AND KEEP IN MIND WHILE SHOPPING..
If your petite or smaller on top:
- A bright color and some extra shaping and you’re all set.
- Bandeau-style and halter-neck suits can make the under-endowed look voluptuous and give you more shape.
- Padding adds curve and verve, stay away from triangle tops with no padding or form.
- You can do lingerie! A boned Moulin Rouge/corset -style top instantly makes you look better endowed and adds Va Va Voom!
- Tube tops and horizontal stripes make chests look fuller, and built-in bras and halters make the most of smaller busts.
- One of my favorite brands in swimwear for smaller/petite clients is La Blanca which is sometimes used for Miss America contestants.
Bigger busted woman:
- A dark color on top will be less distracting and keep it simple and avoid fussy prints up top.
- Triangle tops with thicker straps and a underwire will offer more support.
- Banded-halter tops offer coverage without the sometimes obvious outline of a underwire.
- A swimdress is chic and modern and very in style as long as it has a straight cut, which will balance the bust and thighs.
- Thicker fabrics that contain spandex will minimize the bust and offer proper control and support.
Size 12 and up:
- Well-structured, solid-support styles don’t hide the body—they do it proud. Built-in bras, control panels, and stretch fabrics give firm support.Excess fabric makes you look heavier, not lighter.
- Stick to solids. If you want to stray, dark to light shading has a lengthening effect (the dark should start on bottom) and diverts from the lower body.
- The slimming impact of black is key.
HAPPY SWIMWEAR SHOPPING!!!